With the world becoming more mobile and diverse, diversity has taken on a new importance in the workplace. This workshop will help participants understand what diversity is all about, and how they can help create a more diverse world at work and at home.
Add to Wishlist
What will be learned from this program?
The topics covered in the Workplace Diversity program are:
- Explain the definition, terms and history of diversity
- Describe the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- List strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community
- Use active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population, employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength
- Understand the importance of body language, both your own, and that of others, and recognize its importance in interpersonal communications
- Identify ways to encourage diversity in the workplace, and prevent and discourage discrimination
- Understand and respond to personal complaints, and develop a support system to manage the resolution process
- List the steps a manager should take to record a complaint, analyze the situation, and take appropriate resolution action
- Identify the process an organization must follow to receive and respond to a complaint, and then creating mechanisms to prevent or reduce repeat situations.
- Understanding Diversity
- Understanding Stereotypes
- Breaking Down the Barriers
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Being Proactive
- Coping with Discrimination
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization
- All Admin Jobs
Time to Complete:
• Work Book – Lecture
• Workshops – Video
English / Arabic
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review